- Video Tutorial
- Product Reviews
*NOTE: Final Sale: This item is excluded from returns and exchanges.
Our 23" Heat-Friendly Barbie Doll Wave Extensions are one of our best selling hair products. Made with the high quality material for an affordable price. These extensions are a one piece easy to use 5-clip-extension. It is heat resistant so if it's not wavy enough for you, you can always add a bit of your own curls to it.
Directions: Part upper half of hair in half then tie or clip up. Open extensions and place under top parted hair with secure comb-clips. Snap on clips from ear to ear. Using a curling iron set it to 180 degrees and curl bottom parted hair to match extensions. After curling bottom parted hair release top parted hair. Use top parted hair to cover the clips Use curling iron to add curls to top parted section of hair.
- 23" inches in length
- 110g of hair
- High quality fibers able to be styled with heat up tp 180 degrees (minor styling)
- Looks and feels realistic
- High quality for low price
- Shade #1 is a pure, jet black color.
- Shade #4 is a very deep, rich, dark brown color. Suitable for many of the Asian decent.
- Shade #231 is awarm mixture of dark orange and brown.
- Cannot be dyed with regular hair dye since it is made with sythetic fiber.
- Can be dyed with fabric dye but is not recommended due to poor quality.