- Product Reviews
Note: Item sold without box due to freight damage. Expires April 5, 2019.
Lioele Blackhead Clear gently lifts away pore buildups without burning sensation. Helps soften white head and blackheads for a easy extraction. Based on botanical ingredients, by making hardened sebum to soft. It makes sebum to be detached naturally. Lioele Blackhead Clear removes sebum softly by included ingredients:Sea-algae extract to control secretion of sebum. It cleans pores and helps to remove sebum inside of pores and you can experience soften and smoothen skin after use it.
How to use:
- Use Lioele Pore Opening Gel or Steam treatment to open pores.
- Spread make-up cotton swab thinly in half
- Pour adequate amount on cotton
- Attach it to your nosefor 15-20 minutes
- Remove sebum on your nose with application
For a deeper cleaning use Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Pack to vacume deep blacheads and tighten pores for prevention.
- Use Lioele Pore Opening Gel or Steam method to open pores
- Use Lioele Blackhead Clear to lift pore buildups.
- Use Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Pack to vacume deep pore buildup.
- Use Lioele Pore Finishing Serum to minimize and seal pores.
Water, Triethanolamine, Dipropylene Glycol, Hamamlis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Hydrolyzed Algin, zinc Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Gingo Biloba Leaf Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Polygala Tenuifolia Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Polygala Tenuifolia Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Platycodon Grandiflorum Root Extract, Algae Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA,